Wednesday, December 24, 2008
At Christmas play and make good cheer,For Christmas comes but once a year-Thomas Tusser
Merry Christmas my sexy friends. Christmas is here like woohoo. (k, I know this is a super doesn't-feel-like-it's-really-here thing but aiya just get into the freaking mood la)
So I've been waiting for this day. I don't know, for me, X'mas eve is a can't-miss.
I'm quite lazy to actually type messages individually out for everyone. I'm sorry, but if your name appears below, means well, you mean a lot to me. Just a general msg
wishing all you people a very Merry Christmas, I mean when it's X'mas means New Year(2009) is totally coming (: and ): yep I'll save new year msg for 1 jan. But for now, Christmas is the season of giving so
I hope everyone enjoys themselves no matter where they are 'cos for me, I love Christmas the most! xoxo,
Merry Christmas:-(especially to)Pins
Shi YingKen
Brian
Sean
Tecky
Vionna
Xian Huan
Candy
W.L
Bii
Yyann
...and the rest of Pins too definitely♥
-Perfect 10
Cherie
Eleanor
Julia
Daryl
Cassi
Pek
Abby
Nat
Hui Mei
-4inlove
Kelly
MH
Mevis
-all the FM people too, Laoshi :)
-Kel, Wei, Min, Snd, Lailing, Aly, Gemma, Shereen, everyone at recess table
-6E people!
Today will be quite an eventful day. I like! Starting with Brian's church's Christmas serv, Yes man, dinner @ newton, Bii's house, countdown? what else? we'll see :)
ytd was a sweeet lil day. grass sky wind? I like 'em all.